The following data can be collected:
- access to the website (date, time and frequency);
- how you got to the website (previous website, hyperlink, etc.);
- number of data sent;
- which browser and which browser version you use;
- the operating system you use;
- which internet service provider you use;
- your IP address, which your internet access provider assigns to your computer when connecting to the internet.
The collection and storage of this data is necessary to ensure the functionality of the website and to correctly deliver the content of our website. In addition, these data help us to optimize our website and to guarantee the security of our IT systems.
We can also use this data for market research, marketing purposes and a needs-based design of our services by creating and analyzing user profiles under pseudonym, but only if you have not exercised your right to object. against this use of your personal data (see under What rights do you have in connection with your use of your data).
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser